We are happy to help you choose the right size. Online shopping can be scary sometimes. Because how do you know that it suits you well and whether it looks good on you? We advise about the size as well as we can. Firstly, we review the items that we put online and accurately measure them in our updated size charts. Every clothing brand has a different fit, even within the same brand there can be a difference from dress to dress. It also depends on material and fit. Soooo… always measure yourself (scroll below) and compare your measurements with the size chart. Then you’re always fine! If you are still dissatisfied, you have 60 days return policy and you can exchange your item for free.
We really want you to leave the store with only new favorites. That’s why you always get personal advice in the store and online we have improved size charts. Here are the top 10 irritations of our customers. We do all we can to help you get rid of these annoyances.
- The item is pretty ok, but you miss the wow factor, or everyone is already in it.
- It is difficult to combine with other items from your closet.
- It must be dry cleaned or washed by hand.
- It is not exactly your style, it is nice for others but just not you.
- It does not fit properly, it is just too tight or not nicely connected or a color that does not suit you.
- You have no opportunity to wear it, it is just too festive.
- You feel insecure about it (for example, it emphasizes one part of the body that makes you less happy).
- It has shrunk after 3 times washing, pills or it looks washed out because you have not read the washing instruction properly.
- It is not good, it pinches or you can not easily move around.
- The item is always just too hot or just too cold for that day’s weather.
Shop with us, and we promise to help you avoid any bad buys.